Monday, December 6, 2010
I would help you CPU for choosing AMD
computer for confirming the end allocation of computer, if you mainly for playing games, particularly the words of large game, I would help you CPU for choosing AMD, then go together with up a piece of Gao slowly save of show card."Traverse a breeze explanation way, very quick his topic a turn:"Certainly, you main purpose for the sake of the study, so let is see INTEL processor.""Get, you saw by yourself, Miu Miu Shoes you say so many I don,t understand!"On turning over, the Li Hua Shuang is eye is hands are one stand."Ha ha, you are to intend you DIY still keep buying brand machine?"Traverse breeze to smile to ask a way."What distinct?"Li Hua Zhou the eyebrows ask a way.The dream Jie of one side cannot see again, way:"Idiot, certainly Yves Saint Laurent have differentiation, oneself DIY saves money!""BE?"Li Hua Yi listens to, double eye a bright."Boon!"Traversed breeze to order to nod.Li Hua immediately says with smile:"Like well, oneself DIY.But, I can,t assemble, either by myself.""Lo lo you this productive!"The dream Jie jilted a cold stare way:"You can,t but the meeting of my elder brother!""To to, I how even did these all forget?"Li Hua Chao, Ling Feng Cou, :"Traverse breeze, we two but ……""Must get, don,t come over, I promise for you go together with again like again save money!"Traverse breeze to skulk a way.Finish saying, several people are on the third floor computer accessories the city turned leisurely to get up, often someone moves over here to ask a way:"Sir needs to assemble a computer?"However all entirely give Ling Feng courtesy is refusing, played trick, own computer knowledge enough enriched, certainly must call this opportunity practice to practice.Just don,t know what matter viewpoint like this, knowing for Li Hua will take place?However, the son of spoiling of God is always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment