Monday, December 6, 2010
I said to don
board to try the next machine."Do you still defend in a devious way?You see, top Tu Man Huo gum, can I also feel temperature now?Sky the date of production that knows it."Traverse breeze Nu."You ……I!"The owner had no words quickly and turned round to take to go to in the morning just- dismantled packing to point at the above date of production a way:"You see and isn,t new!""Slice, who see this, the sky knows that this packing isn,t this CPU!"Traverse breeze corner of mouth one Yang, threat way:"If you can provide to purchase goods a list I can mutually believe Salvatore Ferragamo you, otherwise I tell you!""Do not ……I let you see!"The owner the fart Dian fart Dian runs into purchase goods the list took out and found out this purchasing goods of CPU serial number, to Ling Feng Dao:"Promise, this be, I said to don,t fool you!""Owner!"Traverse this time true Nu of breeze, Giuseppe Zanotti the hand is on the counter a clap a way:"Hum, purchase goods 203, sell to me 500?Still dismantled a packing?"The "this …… I ……" owner is getting more silly, mental state complaint bumping today is evil, how meet with so very star?"If you don,t give me to explain, that we eliminate to help to see!"Traverse breeze to glimpse a fat owner."I ……I ……my good heavens, become, this CPU and board you take away."Owner depressed way.Seem really bump today evil."How?Are you me to still believe you?This board didn,t also pack, I how know what kinds of goods it is?"Traverse breeze mental state a pleased, on the mouth remain Rao not."That …… that ……" side owner is small eyes blink Ba Zha Ba and take a wet tissue to try very hard to of wipe the sweat on the forehead, way:"You ……how do you want?""I don,t want how, as long as you at send me the showing of piece 256 M memory the card Giuseppe Zanotti I canned be everythings don,t take
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment