Monday, December 6, 2010

The first drive traverse breeze they store patronage of owner still just floor up love of have muscular spasms


lucky.But, face the person whom God spoils son always is so pale to have no dint, this not, the first drive traverse breeze they store patronage of owner still just floor up love of have muscular spasms?How?The lo lo just had a conversation."Owner, how to sell this CPU?"Traversed breeze to mutually win a cake of to rush four 3.0 list CPU of the pit.Owner a see they round their they is this piece of cpus that for a long time didn,t sell to turn, once the at heart account, eye pupil a turn a way:"Oh, this classmate good taste, this CPU but our store sell of had better be the most fiery of a cake of, this not, all finally a cake of!""Keep saying what price!"It is bothersome when traversing breeze to dislike very much was bothersome, disliked more to buy thing."One mouthful price 500!"Once owner is heart jump, hand a cringed to report the all afraid afraid price is by himself/herself."What?500?"Traverse breeze one Leng, depressed way."How?This classmate?If ……if feel expensive, I ……give you cheapness to order?"The owner very carefully asks a way and feared to give° the at present God of Wealth to intimidate to run."Be not, I felt too cheapness.Agree verbally so, 500 piece!"Traverse breeze crafty craftily looking at an owner, this is fat of the owner is guilty of lookinging at and traversing breeze, there Christian Louboutin Pumps is a kind of pressure in the look in the eyes in the pressing of invisible oneself.Be oneself getting wronger?Although the fat owner is guilty,see Ling Feng such, seem strange oneself quote to report too a little bit low.After Li Hua gave the owner 500 pieces, Ling Feng CPU together with connect together main plank to took and then walk with CPU."Ai!Lord plank how did you also take away?"Owner surprised way."How?Return separate not become?These are 500 oceans!"Traversed breeze to lay up smiling face, pulled a long face to owner is way:"You don,t tell me that this second-hand CPU is worth 500 pieces!""But ……I ……just didn,t you say to buy CPU?"Owner innocent way.Mental state that annoys."Just I wased to ask like this.But your price include lord plank at inside.I have never eliminated to help to tell you to bind to sell quite good!"Traverse a breeze corner of mouth on picking, way:"Is 500 pieces of to sell to break second-hand CPU?""I ……I ……this isn,t second-hand!"The owner attempts to defend in a devious way, in fact this really isn,t second-hand, came one just in the morning big customer, so dismantled packing to pack new CPU on the

No comments:

Post a Comment