Monday, January 10, 2011

However I don


Sheep city evening newspaper:Here walk out a lot of kids and have of return big owner, have never said with them difficult place?Don,t think that they help, some repay?
Satellite:Do these have never thought the important person requites what.Their pouring is to usually come to home to sit.However I don,t dare to speak their my own difficulties with them, ashamed.After all my two sons all worked, I also earn money by myself.They start to ask each time, I say the body is quite good, all quite good, have no a difficulty.Have difficult place and then speak with oneself is son.There is since a heart studying for somebody else, that devoted major efforts more much devote major efforts, can not make people think to just do this matter for the sake of the other people is money.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Does own kid support you to do like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment