Friday, November 12, 2010

And the like this should Mande Guo Zach


distressed.Zach was about to hand the love of the fragrant perspiration wiped his face, which suddenly frowned know Lisa, look abnormal pain. Zach looked at Lisa, do not know how she, and heart abnormalities worry, but do not know to how to do. No one walked this road, although there is Aunt Ling U.S. experience in his life, but not static, they are a lot of innovation.Zach thought of hand here, beating his head: "how do I so reckless, but Aunt Ling in the United States to reach the purple level and then only when the body pool of the reactor, we are not in a hurry? Ah ... ... ah, if Lisa out how can I do anything ... ... "Zach really was painful, since it has been in love, nor any of the obstacles, notably Sauvignon Blanc should observe the. Lisa had already become for him his everything. Lisa then vomit a blood, but still eyes closed."How do? How to do? How can I do?" Zach and ask themselves, but Lisa still did not wake up, and he can not do anything. This is not the greatest sorrow, love in the face of suffering from pain, but not even her own the rights do not wake up!***** MidAutumn Festival approaching, I wish you all Happy MidAutumn Festival! ! ******* Volume XIV condensate dust heap Christian Louboutin Boots of history risk (below)Chapter XIV coagulation reactor risk (below)Zach cranky on occasion, Lisa opened her eyes slightly, Lisa is first move was to wake up fast to the mouth of the Red erased. But her face is pale one, there is no trace of color."How do you it!? Lisa, how do you friends. I watched you start properly, how to spray a mouthful of blood was even, and now have no color to wake up. Quick, quick to tell me ... ..." Zach said Lisa, holding tightly, afraid to leave her own."I,m fine, do not hold so tight, ah, hold hurt me la." Said Lisa struggled slightly in Zach is arms a bit, Zach relaxed some, but still holding tight. "What is nothing? Just really vomit blood it! I,m seeing, and said nothing." Zach said the tone of a man like a baby, since Lisa had revived, and it should have no dealings with lifethreatening. So Zach speak any less nervous."What blood Louboutin Shoes ah, you,re dreaming, I,m good ah! You see," said Lisa lifted his head from Zach arms, hands down into his arms. Zach saw Lisa smile on his face is slightly, there is no blood before, but Zach still do not believe Lisa. Lisa looked down over the head and kissed it, this is Lisa is did not expect much, and the like this should Mande Guo Zach, but now if he will be found down kiss. Hey!Lisa can not

No comments:

Post a Comment